New at CTIA 2013: BlueWi’s Versatile Nighthawk Bluetooth solution gives mobile power users longer talk time & more flexibility
“At CTIA, we will deliver a hands-on understanding of how the Nighthawk Bluetooth Combo System far surpasses all the other wireless accessories out there.” – Ruben Scheimberg, President of BlueWi
Valencia, CA (PRWEB) May 18, 2013
The BlueWi Nighthawk Bluetooth Microphone Combo System, recipient of the prestigious CES 2013 Design and Engineering Honoree award will be exhibiting at CTIA 2013 for the first time. The annual CTIA event attracts over 1,000 exhibitors, making it a great venue for BlueWi (Booth #7358) to interact with their wireless retailers.
Whether at work or at leisure, the Nighthawk allows for easy transition between Bluetooth tasks. The Nighthawk was designed to be rugged and resilient, with key focuses placed on longevity, quality performance, and safety. Rest assured that this is not your typical Bluetooth device that is going to fracture easily or breakdown when communication matters most. In fact, the Nighthawk has received the law enforcement community’s testimonial, stating that the Nighthawk dependably withstands all rigorous environmental conditions. View demo videos here: http://www.bluewi.org.
Benefits of the Nighthawk include:
- Longer talk time. The Nighthawk’s 12 hours of talk time is more than double that of most in-ear Bluetooth devices that provide 5.5 hours on average. Don’t trust a Bluetooth earpiece that runs out before you do.
- Greater clarity. With the Nighthawk worn on the chest area, the microphone is in the direction of the mouth, reducing ambient noise which enables transmission to be heard clearly. Even in the loudest environment one can hear quality communication without a problem.
- Maximum comfort and safety. The Nighthawk microphone is conveniently worn on the garment by way of a rotatable clip or lanyard. The earpiece applies acoustic airtube technology, reducing the weight on the ear and the possible risk of radiation.
- From on-person to hands-free. The Nighthawk packages features an attachable external speaker. Plug the accompanying speaker into the Nighthawk, clip the unit to the car visor and safely transition to hands-free communication while driving.
- Control MP3 Bluetooth devices. The Nighthawk pairs with Bluetooth compatible MP3 players and performs as a device controller. The user can listen comfortably and control their tunes when on the move.
- Free recording app for smartphones. The Nighthawk Bluetooth Microphone Combo System now features a recording app that allows Apple iPhone and Google Android users to wirelessly record high-quality audio to their Smartphone. Media gurus can effectively conduct an impromptu professional interview or simply attach the Nighthawk to a boom pole for larger scale production.
Learn more about the Nighthawk by visiting http://www.bluewi.org. For live demos, visit us at our booth at CTIA 2013: Booth 7358. The Nighthawk Bluetooth Microphone Combo System will be available at many of your favorite retail stores soon with an MSRP of $134.99.
About The Ear Phone Connection, Inc. & BlueWi
For over 15 years, The Ear Phone Connection, Inc. has pioneered the development of cutting-edge two-way radio accessories. With successful brands such as: Tactical EarGadgets™ and BlueWi™, The Earphone Connection, Inc. has become a leading force in bringing innovative communication tools to the consumer and professional markets on an international level. Learn more at http://www.earphoneconnect.com.